Uno Roboto is one of the most cherished card games. Friends, families, get together san, etc. are all escalated to a wonderful level with a deck of cards. This game is renowned for its fun, light and easy methods. The additional feature to the old game of uno which we discuss today adds a new dimension to it. This supplication doubles the joy and invites a more transparent referee to the game.
Uno Roboto brings in a special robot to the same game of uno. This small robot can be placed on the desk while the game begins. The most astonishing feature it has is that it can speak and interact. Its artificial intelligence restricts it a speech to an extent, yet it is an undeniable fact that the robot speaks. Users have claimed the robot to be hilarious and the best twist to the classic game.
Uno Roboto Rules:
So this package by Mattel includes a Uno roboto and a deck of cards. The robot has an assured of 7 years. Its electronic system seeks a little hand management. The game can be personalized by the recording every player’s identity and then by setting specific home rules. The commands and directions that the robot furnishes will make you chuckle and chortle.
Talking about the game play, everything seems to remain the same; it is the new Uno Roboto that brings all the alteration and twists to the game.
The robot is short enough to be placed on a desk. The top of its head is a discard tray with discard plate to put the discard cards of the game in it. The top plate needs to be pushed Every Time as a card is placed over it. The robot functions on a 3 AA alkaline battery which are offered by Mattel.
Also Read: Uno Dice Rules
The backside of the Uno roboto comes with a switch. It has buttons over it to turn it on, off or use in the trial mode.
The trial ( try me) mode is a special assistance to help the players understand the functioning of the Uno Roboto. This mode records the name of a singular player that the player furnishes by recording on the microphone. This although is not the complete procedure.
The entire on would welcome all the players to supplicate their names. This act has to be performed before the actual game begins.
The microphone is at the end of the front side of the Uno Roboto.
- The robot’s so-called torso comes with some cool buttons. There are 4 new specified buttons with special functions.
- The red record button – this button is pressed to record names of the players or to add custom rules to the players.
- The yellow volume button – this button manages the volume throughout the game.
- The green repeat button – since the robot adds its unique twists and commands in the middle of the game. The abrupt realisation may go unnoticed. So press this button to make the Uno Roboto repeat his previous words.
- The blue win button – this button is used when there is a declared winner to the game. Pressing it erases the current memory of the Uno Roboto and prepares it afresh for a new game.
As we play uno, the cards are continuously discarded by each player in their turn. The robot is developed with this awareness. Pressing the plate on the discard tray is thus important. Otherwise, the robot can go to sleep. To keep it awake it is necessary to press the discard plate. The memory of the robot is however not hampered even if it goes to sleep. To erase that the blue win button must be pressed.
These give four supplementary house cards come with the house rules that need to be recorded in the robot by the players.
If you observe the kind of standards that it adds you will notice these are the most vague and silly set of rules. For instance- take a round about the table, do ten jumping jacks, sit on your hand and what not. These absurd rules are added only to elevate the fun and add humor to uno.
You may also like: Uno Skip bo rules
There shall only be one house rule for a single game. There can be a random and abrupt announcement by the robot. He may announce any specific house rule, and when that happens, every player must rush to finish it. The zeal and pace of those silly rules can be the most comical incident ever.
But there lies a disadvantage of being late in finishing the house rule. The person who finishes last is unfortunate to draw two cards from the draw card.
Person specific commands
The robot can call out to any individual who is a part of the game and demand them to finish a specific surprise command.
These commands are fun but also come with special powers and twist in the game. The player whose name has been called out can not evade the command of the robot. Any failure in finishing the task makes the player draw two more cards from the draw pile.
These commands could also be a fight or race between two of the players. The loser of the two would then again invite two more cards from the draw pile.
The robot will call out a name after having commanded a specific player. This player will now take the next turn.
There could also be commands to place a card in the discard pile. Any player who would be asked to do so will bring learns change in the game. The card on the top of the discard pile now will decide the progress of the game.
Any form of foul play can now have a house rule running for the player along with more cards from the draw pile.
Mattel’s classic uno remains the way it used to be.
- There can be 2 to 6 players playing the game
- The dealer shuffles the cards and give each player seven cards.
- The on cards like reverse, wild, +2 or +4 still have the same specifications.
- Players try to finish off all their cards in hand.
- The player must utter uno when he/ she discards his/her second last card
- The last card must be a numbered card.
- IF the player forgets to say uno when he/ she places his/her second last card, then he/she draws seven cards more from the draw pile
- The card on the top of the discard pile decides the progress of the rest of the game.
- If the draw pile gets over, but no player has managed to get rid of all his/ her cards then take the discard pile and shuffle it well. Let this be the new draw pile.
With the, uno roboto, there are new additional rules to the game. These involve
- Recording the names and custom house rules by the red record button.
- Taking the house rules seriously
- Do not press the discard plate if the robot is commanding a house rule.
- Press the discard plate to keep the robot active
- Inability to finish a house rule furnishes a couple of cards from the draw pile.
- The twists and turns by the robot lead the game.
Winning the game
The winner of the game as always happens to be the person who gets rid of all his cards. The robot congratulates that player when the game is over, and the blue win button on the belly of the robot is pressed.
Technological advancement is the way the contemporary world moves on in their lives. This little change with a cute and amazingly cool robot the the classic uno is that advancement. It adds a fun element to the game.
Uno is delighted by people for the light environment it sets. This robot with its ridiculously funny house rules elevates that gala mood. It is the best tool to entertain and involve kids. The game is welcomed by all irrespective of their age. The game brings in such positive vibes that it helps one release stress and tension.
After a long tiring day, a fun age of uno can bring in plenty of fun.
There are more participation and involvement that the robot yearns from the players. With this little fellow around, the game no more remains to be a regular card game that you can sit and play. You need energy and active enough for you to finish off the house rules.
The little changes that the robot invites also raise the uncertainty and probability factor.
There can be a special player who could be blessed by the invincible house command to discard all of his/ her cards. This way the player wins and a new round of game begin. The thrill and zeal for every new house command ensure a healthy competition in the game.
Wrapping it up:
Uno Roboto is the kind of technological advancement that lets you put down your gadgets and explore a fun time with friends and families. Thus it is a suggestion to must give this game a try.